Monday, May 24, 2010

A few quick iPhone snapshots

I have a really nice digital camera and pocket point and shoot camera, but I find that some of my best pictures come from my iPhone. I guess because my phone is always around and quick to use. I have been meaning to make an iPhone album of all the pictures from Emma's first year. When Emma was first born, Conor was traveling for work and I would send him a picture from my phone every morning as a good morning. I know how much he missed Emma, I don't know how he did it, I could have never left Emma for 4 days a week. Enjoy these pictures of random moments from our days...

This is her tired look after a long day out...


I love the look of concentration... and the open mouth. She loves this huge Lite Brite at the Children's Museum, it was not fun leaving.


One of my favorite pictures... I caught Emma squealing and shaking her legs and rolling around for no reason. Just because. I think we should all do that once in a while. (With or without someone around is up to you...)


This is the "I'm tired, I'm hot and I'm sweaty... why are we on this train????" look.


At Hyatt Lost Pines earlier this month, ready for the pool!


Helping mommy make dinner.


This is what we call a "busybody".


This is now one of her favorite things to do. It's not very energy efficient keeping the door open, but she loves it.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Natalie, she is so cute. I love the helping mommy make dinner pic.

    ReplyDelete