Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Sunday!

We have had a lovely weekend. Friday night, Conor and I went to the Earth Wind and Fire/ Chicago concert while Emma spent quality time with Mamacita and Papacito, Conor's parents. It was nice for Conor and I to get out of the house together, but I'm always looking forward to getting back to my little mama at the end of the night.


Saturday, we had lunch at Berry Hill and ran some errands, then spent a relaxing Saturday afternoon at home (Emma relaxed, I cleaned and organized...) We had a great dinner with my parents Saturday night and some of my dad's buddies from back home. And now it's Sunday... and it couldn't be lazier....


(today was also the first time I let Emma fall asleep on her own without her falling sleep in my arms! she fussed for about 15 minutes then just passed out. gotta be strong!!!!)

1 comment: