Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A celebration...

Today was my little man's birthday. My cousin, my godson, my buddy. I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by. I was in the delivery room when he was born, I was his nanny when I was pregnant, and now, he's a little person, with spirit, spunk, and so much determination. When I go over to my cousin's house, I will grab him and scoop him up in my arms and try to slobber him with a big kiss even before he has time to react. These days, he is not one to stay in your arms for long, he has too many places to be and too much to do. But as soon as I sneak in my kiss, I put him back down and when his feet hit the floor, he's gone. He reminds me of a wind up toy that you would place on the table and it would just take off. Happy birthday my little man. I love you.







Today was also Emma's 3 month birthday. Time doesn't need to stop, it just needs to slow down. Just a little. Is that too much to ask for?






Emma... you light up my life little girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment