Saturday, November 20, 2010

Day to day

i love this pic, she's holding on to her paci...


sweet dreams


is there something on my face?


It's taken some time to get into the groove of things with a toddler and a newborn. My best intentions to get out of the house are thwarted when there is one (or both) of them napping, or when one needs to eat, or when one is fussy. I really could go on and on. But I am getting better at managing both of them and making it work. While I have taken Emma out to places like the park or music class, we have spent alot of time at home since Sophia was born. I think alot of that has to do with mommy being very tired as well. But we manage to have a good time, whether we are out of the house or at home.


playing at her water table with her monkey

the monkey is now on the wet ground next to her


pushing her sister around the backyard, such a good little helper


love these two girls.


mommy's little helper. even if the bottle is empty.


my little angel






blurry pic, but you can still see the smile that brightens up my life


gotta go! see ya!


peek-a-boo!!!!


do you mind? i'm on the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment