Sunday, August 9, 2009

My little swimmer

This weekend was the third time that Emma went swimming. And you know what? She loves it. She is totally at ease in the water, we drag her feet around and around in the water, bounce up and down, and have the best time. And although she has a very serious look on her face most of the time, I know she is loving it. I attribute the serious look to trying to understand the world around her more than anything. It might sound silly, but that's just how I see it. She looks at the water, the trees, the birds, the grass... absorbing it all. Conor and I started swimming at a very young age, so we're so excited to get her started at such a young age a well. Sorry there aren't any pictures of her in the water, I was too busy swimming along with her to take any. But here are some pictures of her right before we got in the pool...







After swimming, ready to eat...

1 comment: