Monday, August 3, 2009

Emma's Weekend Update

Friday night we celebrated my mom's birthday with the family. We had a wonderful time. We had some Mexican food and margaritas, then back to our place for some tasty fruit tart and tea. Happy birthday, mom! We love you!

My cousin Anna and her son, Evan, with my mom and Emma...



My parents and Emma...



Evan, my aunt, Annie, and my mom, Irene...



La familia at dinner...



Make a wish!!!! Emma is mesmerized by the candle...




I love my iPhone. I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I do. When Emma was born, I took a picture with it every morning and sent it to Conor when he was out of town. I also sent the pictures to family and friends as a good morning, I mean, who wouldn't want to wake up to this face? Honestly? I took so many iPhone pictures (I'm at 427 to be exact) that I was thinking about making an iPhone picture album. While it doesn't take very high quality pictures, it's perfect for those quick shots when you need a camera close by. Here are some random iPhone pics from this weekend...






This weekend was also the first time that Emma went swimming. We went to Conor's parents' pool and she loved it. There was no crying at all, it was actually pretty peaceful. She got used to the water very quickly and just spent most of the time looking around at all there was to see... trees, birds, the ripples in the water. I just cannot get over how pensive she looks sometimes. She is such a sponge, I cannot imagine how much information that little brain is absorbing these days.





Conor, me, Emma, and Conor's mom, Paule...

No comments:

Post a Comment