Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A smile a day...

I cannot believe it's almost been a month since my last post. I've just been a tad bit busy. Just a tad. Sophia has started to smile alot more these past few weeks, even laugh sometimes, but usually just for her daddy. It's ok, just hearing her laughs makes my heart melt. At the end of a long day of toddler tantrums, poopy diapers, and alternating nap schedules, those laughs, smiles and giggles make it all worth while.

I decided to do 3 months of comparison of the girls' first three months... I took Emma's chair pics for her first year and I have started with Sophie's... I cannot get over how different my children look. I know siblings don't look the same, that is not a new concept to me. But the fact that we created two totally different girls just blows my mind...

Emma, month 1


Sophia, month 1



Emma, month 2


Sophia, month 2




Emma, month 3


Sophia, month 3





Fun on a rainy day...




No comments:

Post a Comment