Saturday, June 27, 2009

I've been meaning to do this...


Welcome!!! This is something I have been wanting to do for a while, and now I feel like I have the time for it. Emma is a little over 2 months old now, and I hope that this will be a good way to chronicle her adventures as well as ours as we dive deeper into the realm of parenthood. I will say that she is the absolute light of our lives. Everyday, Conor and I are amazed and enthralled with every little thing that she does, even if it's just listening to her breathe while she sleeps. These days are flying by fast and we just try to savor every single minute of it. I hope you enjoy this blog as much as I will enjoy putting it together. 

And if you are wondering where the word 'koukla' comes from, it means 'doll' in Greek, and it is something that my grandmother used to call us all of the time. I just thought it was fitting for our little Emma, our own little koukla.

No comments:

Post a Comment